Civil Solutions Incorporated (CSI) is an established telecommunications service company that supports the wireless industry nationwide. CSI's offices are located in Southern California, Manhattan, NY, Las Vegas, NV, Miami, FL. Our Management team and field technicians focus on safety and quality, providing superior services that exceeds customer expectations. CSI values commitment, loyalty, and hard work.
CSI has a career opportunity for a technically talented, strong-minded, highly motivated, hardworking and licensed Journeyman (must be in the state of CA and current), who is local to Los Angeles, CA and able to meet the technical, physical, and travel requirements of the position.
• On-site supervision of all related construction activities defined in the scope-of-work both day and night
• Maintain project timeline
• Complete daily per site field reports
• Complete daily per site Job Safety Analysis
• Provide site scope input
• Collect all on-site closeout documentation and submit to the closeout manager per the deliverable timelines
• Review all on-site closeout documentation for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
• Participate in continuous training offered by CSI
• Responsible for site crew quality, timeliness, accuracy and schedule
• Do grounding, terminations, fastening, proper bolting and antioxidant use, support of leads, cadwelding as required, etc.
• Assist on overall job on ground work as well, all tasks required to build and install a site per customer specs, maintain safe work environment, daily use and completion of JSA forms, assisting with overall crew work, maintenance of vehicles and equipment, etc. Will continue to work towards training and certifications for tower related work.
• Must know how to read and understand drawings, piping diagrams, job specifications, mounting specs, testing procedures, etc. Must be able to work in a team environment on the crew and be a valued member of the team and the company.
• If required, schedule permit inspections with local municipality
• Knowledge of AC and DC power systems along with telecommunication RBS cabinet installations.
• Licensed Electrician: 5 years
• Construction: 1 year
• Cellular Tower: 1 year preferred
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• Journeyman Electrician (Active and Current License in CA)
• Valid Driver License
• OSHA 30, RF Awareness, First Aid/CPR,
• ComTrain preferred but not required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Organizational Structure: Report to Site Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA
To apply, click here download the application, fill it out, save it to your desktop, and send it as an attachment in an email to the HR email address on our website, with a copy of your electrical license and certifications. Must be able to successfully clear a background and drug test.
Contact Name: Human Resources